Friday, May 14, 2010

Spring Show/Marvel Comics

Okay, so sometime back C.B. Cebulski, a writer/editor/talent-scout from Marvel Comics came to my school (Academy of Art University) to do portfolio reviews. I was amongst a handful of lucky-enough students who got to meet with him. He then gave me a card, and told me to get in contact with Marvel. I did, and they sent me some sample scripts to do 'audition' pages for them. My choices were "The Marvelous Land of Oz" or "(New) Runnaways #2"

I opted to do Runaways, cause it has a dinosaur in it! :D

Well, I finished those pages, but before I could submit them, I opted to show to them to my professors at the school. My professor, to my surprise, requested that I submit four of the pages to the school's annual Spring Show, along with some pages from "The Cry for Coyote" comic I did.

Both projects are to be shown in the Spring Show on May 27 through sometime in June.

I have to admit, I'm pretty excited. :) I'll be sure to post copies of my work soon.

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment