Sunday, April 24, 2011

T.U.F.F. Puppy Storyboards Submissions

So the following project is something that I actually finished about a week or so ago. I held off on posting them online however due to the fact that I wanted to first send them out for a job that I'm applying for. They as such are just submissions for a job. They are NOT official storyboards for the show.

I'm not sure how many people are familiar with the show "T.U.F.F. Puppy". Its a Nickelodeon show from the same people responsible for "The Fairly Odd Parents" and "Danny Phantom". I didn't now anything about the show until recently myself, but it's actually rather fun.

Anyway, the following storyboards are for that show.

Enjoy,
A














I do not own the property of T.U.F.F. Puppy. Dudley Puppy and Kitty Katswell both belong to the Nickelodeon Animation Studios.

4 comments: