Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lost in Confusion Reboot?


So a few years ago I did my own webcomic called "Lost in Confusion". It was a semi-auto biographical comic, which ran for a couple of years. Unfortunately as a result of the stress and work of grad school, I retired the comic far earlier than I wanted.

Now that I'm out of school, I thought I'd maybe try my hand at rebooting the series. Since so much time has passed, I don't think picking up where the original story would work. I'd rather re-introduce the characters for new fans... also I'm rather embarrassed by my old art work from 4 years ago. :P

I'm still working on overall character designs, but I thought I'd post up some concept sketches I've done for the primary cast. Changes are expected to happen.

Enjoy,
A

P.S.: And because I expect you'd like to laugh at me: He is a couple of those old comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment