Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lost in Confusion Reboot Sneak-Peak


So, as mentioned in a previous post, I've been working on rebooting my old web-comic "Lost in Confusion". I've been playing around with the art-style the character designs and of course whether or not to do color or black and white. The big thing I've been working on is simplifying the style. I want the comic to look more "Toon" than "Comic Book" in style. So that means less realistic anatomy, exaggerated features, and so on. My plan to be able to knock out these comics at least three times a week.

The first strip of the comic is complete, and now I'm doing the next few pages. I'd post the comic up, but I'd like to get a few more ready ahead of time. Also, I'm working on a website to set up as well.

But since I'm super-nice, I'm give you folks a sneak-peak of the comics.

Enjoy,
A


No comments:

Post a Comment