Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Checking-In

Hey gang,

So I know it's been a while since I posted something on the old blog. Things have been kinda crazy lately. I've been working at my internship job at KSDG of course, which has been going fantastic! Best job ever, really. I've been doing a lot of graphic design work for them, but alas, I can't post any of it yet, so, sorry, but you can't see any of it yet. Eventually, but not yet.

Meanwhile I've also started working at Cheesecake Factory to help pay the bills. It's not the most ideal job for a young artist, but hey, I'll take whatever I can get to make sure that I can't surviving in SF.

And as I hope most people are aware, LOST IN CONFUSION continues. We had a small hiatus when I started my job at CF because of training and pulling double shifts between there and KSDG, but both seem to be back on track and back to normal.

I'll hopefully be able to post more of my work when I can. In the meanwhile, here are a few comics that have already gone up over at LiC.

A.




No comments:

Post a Comment