Thursday, February 3, 2011

Main Website is Up! Hurray!

Hey gang, so you've have noted a slight lack of art work posted lately. Well, there is a very good reason for it. I've been working for on designing a building my very own website portfolio! And the good news is that its FINISHED!

YAAAAAAAAY!

Now, even though I'll have the new website, that doesn't mean I won't continue my blog. After all, a blog is much faster than updating, coding and formatting the website, and I'm a lazy, lazy man when I'm allowed to be. :P


For those who wish to visit my site, you only need to go to amdiazart.com! Its still not 100% finished as I've got a lot of other work I want to put up on it (and here), but its looking rather nice if I say so myself. So please check it out!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment